While outsourcing some of a firm’s operational and compliance functions often makes sense, firms cannot outsource their responsibility to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and to ensure the protection of client information.
During this webinar, the panelists will discuss:
– Selection and oversight of service providers such as technology vendors, trading platforms, and record retention providers;
– Selection and oversight of sub-advisers and third-party managers;
– Identifying and disclosing conflicts of interest;
– Conducting periodic due diligence reviews; and
– Ensuring business continuity when relying on third parties.