Please join us for a robust discussion about the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR ).
Many are uncertain if the rule applies to them, particularly if they operate solely in the US. Does it? If it does, what to do?
Alexander Major and Franklin Turner, partners and experts from McCarter & English; and Craig Moreshead, Vice President, NCS Regulatory Compliance will discuss:
- What is the GPDR and why does it exist?
- Who does the regulation apply to?
- What types of data does the GDPR protect?
- What steps should I take to ensure my firm is compliant?
- Other key considerations related to the rule’s implementation