The year–end financial closing process and audit preparation season is just around the corner. Decisions are looming on accruals, bonuses, distributions and capital considerations. Soon you should be reaching out and engaging your auditors.
Join us to discuss these key issues that should be on your mind:
- Actions you should be taking now to prepare for closing the books;
- Information necessary to prepare for your annual audit;
- Ways to avoid issues and surprises under a tight deadline;
- Approaches auditors will take when conducting your audit; and
- Costs involved for an annual audit.