FINRA’s premier event—the Annual Conference provides the opportunity for practitioners, peers and regulators to exchange ideas on today’s most timely compliance and regulatory topics. The conference offers industry professionals a variety of sessions related to current trends in technology, cybersecurity, risk management and much more.
The 2019 FINRA Annual Conference is where industry experts engage to:
- LISTEN – Hear valuable insight and guidance from 150+ industry, government and regulatory speakers.
- LEARN – Discover new perspectives and receive the latest updates on top compliance and regulatory topics.
- CONNECT – Exchange ideas with peers and industry experts at 15+ networking events, engage in one-on-one discussions with FIINRA staff and meet with 50+ exhibitors offering compliance products and services.
- Back to Basics Compliance (B2BC) Program—designed for compliance professionals with less than five years’ experience
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Session Track
- FinTech Session Track
- Fixed Income Session Track
- Cybersecurity Session Track
- Institutional Session Track